Thursday, February 8, 2007

pictures, finally :)

i'm sorry that i'm sending you to another site for pictures, it'll just take me FOREVER to load them all on here. so here's my picasa site. if you can't get onto it let me know, i'll figure something else out:

http://picasaweb.google.com/caitlinelectric


check out the "russia 2007" album.

i put captions at the bottom of all of them explaining what they are.

again, sorry!

we're at a cafe right now that has free wireless internet, so that's pretty sweet. i ordered blini (russian pancakes) with chocolate...pretty excited about that :)

anyway i hope you're all doing well, enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are GREAT! very pretty. Russia doesn't look like a very clean place though... I hope your still having a nice time!

Anonymous said...

all the pictures are awesome!! i loved that convent you took all the pics of...it looks like my grandpa's church here in ohio (st. theodocious-sp?-it's a russian orthodox church). the shower and sink scare me tho...looks dirty! lol but i'm sure it's not that bad :) hope you're having a great time!

<3 holly

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics!!! Keep us updated and hope all is well and I miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

ooh prettyy..i love the convents! i wish i can see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Good post.