Wednesday, February 28, 2007

not much going on

dinwe went out to eat today with olga kolodina (who went to beloit last spring), jenny zale (from beloit) and their friend sarah. beforehand we went to a presentation olga did at the american center about beloit...answered some questions, blah blah.

i'm almost certainly coming home on may 1...plan accordingly :-) i'm sad that the army is once again making me rearrange my life, but it will be 8 months since i've seen my boy in may so it's worth it. i'm just hoping it all works out.

sorry, not much to report! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Can't wait for May!!!

Anonymous said...

so is he going to get leave in May?! that would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey chica! I am glad things are going well in Russia! I miss you and I can't wait to see you!!! Jessica (from Beloit in case you don't know)

Dash said...

sounds like you're eating a lot in Russia...all you write about is going to dinner! :P

Anonymous said...

it will be worth it...saying goodbyes a bitch...i should know i did it today.... but it will be worth it!

Unknown said...

Sorry I have been neglecting to keep up with you. Russia seems amazing, I am going to go read through your old entries and see all the excitment that I have been missing.

I have news! Lots and lots! Not to be all 'hey, you're in Russia, but I am going to talk about myself...' but...I'm in love. For sho. Can we e-mail??

I love you x 1,000,000.

Lindsay